My Pilates Mentor aims to be:
- A resource for Pilates teachers and all people who love Pilates to quickly understand the opinions of thousands of Pilates teachers and to gain their years of experience on a number of topics in a few hours of reading.
- An interesting and fun expose on the world of Pilates teaching.
- Focused on both mat and machine Pilates to make sure that we can appeal to everyone who loves Pilates as much as we do.
My Pilates Mentor is not:
- It is not an anatomical guide – there are already many wonderful books dedicated to the anatomy of Pilates.
- It is not judging one of the many Pilates schools over another, so there will be no mention of any schools in this book other than under each teacher’s qualification details if they chose to have their name mentioned.
- It is not a technical guide as to how to do exercises, again there are plenty of those about.
So, in your busy schedule, why should you decide to join this community project by contributing?
- You will be contributing to the Pilates community.
- You will be helping to introduce people to Pilates.
- You will be raising the profile of Pilates.
- If I use one of your answers or a quote from you in the book (I will always seek your permission first), then I will give you a name credit within the book.
- At the end of the book, there will also be a list of all of the contributors who want their details published.
- You will be helping to create a geographic study of different trends and opinions.
- I will pay 50 percent of any profits to Pilates Carnival Charity Partners and to www.savethechildren.org.
To read more and see the question set, please click here.
I really hope that you will find this interesting and that you might be able to spare a few minutes of your time. If you have any questions at all then please contact me here.
Please take care and stay safe.